Master the Art of Franchise Recruitment
- Change career paths
- Give up job security
- Put large sums of money at risk
- Tie any failure directly to you, from an emotional and psychological standpoint
Similarly, there is no other sale that has a similar risk profile as franchise sales. In franchise sales:
- You have to tell your potential buyer about every other person you have sold your product to, and give them contact information
- The attitude of “of course I sell the best product” is a quick path to failure in franchise sales. There is no such thing as the “right” franchise or franchisee, just the right fit.
- The repercussions of a single closed sale are massive; they can affect an entire organization (yours) an entire family (the franchisee’s), a community (job creation, adding competition to a marketplace, etc.), and a reputation (yours)
Our Franchise Sales Training Program answers the most important questions:
Franchise Sales Compliance
- Who can you sell to?
- Where can you sell?
- What can you say?
Franchise Lead Procurement
- What works? What doesn’t?
- How to measure success?
The Franchise Sales Process
- What is a franchise sales process?
- Who should be involved?
- How do you nurture leads?
- What methods of communication work the best?
Franchise Sales Management
- How do you know if someone is the right salesperson for your brand?
- What CRM should your team use?
- How can your salespeople be more efficient?
- What should you be measuring?
Who is This For?
Our Franchise Sales Training Program is perfect for new franchisors that are just getting started, franchisors who feel like the franchise sales have plateaued, new franchise salespeople, and as a refresher for a seasoned team. Each class will be tailored to your brand; where you are facing challenges, where you are in the life cycle of a franchisor, and who will be attending.
About the Lead Trainer
Many individuals contribute to our Franchise Sales Training Program, and there may be 1 or 2 trainers that deliver the content to your team. The entire program was designed by Michael Peterson, our President, and he leads all Franchise Sales Training Program classes. Michael has been personally involved in the placement of over 600 franchisees in 5 countries, has placed 22 franchisees in a single month with the same brand, and is a student of franchise sales and franchise law. Michael holds training classes through the International Franchise Professional’s Group, has hosted classes with the International Franchise Association, contributes to the Franchise Leadership and Development Report, and is a best-selling author.